Hello and welcome to the family! We are so happy that you just got saved and gave your life to Christ. You may be asking yourself, “What’s next?”
1. Understand what Salvation means
• We are in need of a Savior. (Romans 3:23)
• Our sin separates us from God (Romans 6:23)
• Jesus died for us to pay the penalty of death for our sins. (Romans 5:8)
• God forgives and gives salvation to everyone who puts their faith in Him. (Romans 10:9-10)
John 3:15-17 says, “That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.”
2. Find your church home
We celebrate with heaven today that you have become a Christian. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you’ve done, or what background you’ve come from, Jesus makes it very clear that he loves you and wants you to be saved through Him.
We are so happy that you are a part of our Relentless Online Community. Your next step if you feel spiritually fed by this church would be to become a member of Relentless Church.
Date of Birth
Would you like to subscribe to our weekly text group?
Please select below which applies to you:
Where did you pray the salvation prayer with us?
Relentless Church Greenville Campus
Do Not Fill This Out